Chrysler Power Bee

Neck

Growing up is optional
Just picked this up for cheap, any performance Gurus here have performance tips? 27FB1379-57E8-4F82-9271-844B33B04FD7.jpg

Last edited:

CarPlayLB

[MENTION=11]Neck[/MENTION],
that is too much engine for you old man! You should sell that to me and fuggetaboutit!

First off, you probably need all new gaskets as those are dried out! :laugh:. The WB820 head gaskets are reusable and often times stacked in multiples. That was the difference in the HP ratings. I just pulled apart an 820 that had 3 head gaskets! You can also ditch the stock metal reeds and go with some composite reeds...they are snappier to keep you happier! I have all these parts here!

If you decide you want to sell that, can I be first in line?

Neck

Growing up is optional
Why, yes Eric, I will need all new gaskets as this puppy was in float with a water pump for fighting fires hanging off the bottom. I think, from the condition of the cylinder and piston, that it got used once. But water at some point, got in the engine. And fortunately just the output bearing got done in by water. That's why I got it for so cheep cause it wouldn't turn over full rev. But the rest of it looks great! I'll put a couple of new bearing and crank seals and let er rip. Cant imagine what year it is, when was the last time Chrysler built these? Gas was super funky! If you think about it, bring a set of gaskets to Macs on the 23rd, and I'll trade you for another 5 hp Briggs IC for them.

Attachments

Last edited:

CarPlayLB

That is a score! I would not mind having that engine for my new Italian job (Shhh...it's top secret right now!)
I don't know right now if I will be able to make it to Mac's...but either way I will get you gaskets and reeds.

And I do appreciate the I/C offer, but I have too much stuff already...thank you!

CarPlayLB

OK. I am cleared to see you at Mac's. You gotta know my gaskets and reeds are always FREE.99 to you. I think you can trade that I/C to someone for some old dry gaskets and reeds cut with scissors! Well, as long as the plug is not fouled!:laugh:

CarPlayLB

I hope you two know each other!:scared:
Nope, I have no idea whom [MENTION=43908]Sunset5523[/MENTION] is! All I know is I am the bad guy here for letting someone else come into YOUR thread and take the DEAL you offered ME...but now that we are in a bidding war for a Briggs I/C that I don't have a use for, I will raise the stakes! I will give you 3 sets of fresh gaskets, 2 sets of reeds that are professionally manufactured and used by vintage karters all over this great nation, a used WB820 aluminum exhaust manifold, 3 stock Briggs rods, 1 fouled spark plug, 2 used wheel bearings,and an 8oz. package of turkey jerky ( I know you are watching your figure)

I like that this is now like eBay, except we get to bid with product! Awesome!:thumbsup:

CarPlayLB

What is your next bid? YOU started this game! :drinkup:

I will up the ante and make sure I bring Evil Ed some pink frosted donuts...can ya top that?

CarPlayLB

Lol you started it bud ain't none talking shit about your fake ass gaskets? Be nice lol it will get you far :drinkup:
Grammar and punctuation would have made this a more effective post!
I will try to be nicer. It is a fault of mine that I am working on. My anger management class just pisses me off! My gaskets are fake! They are not OEM Chrysler/West Bend gaskets...just like the GEM gaskets! Hmmm...now what to do? I am so conflicted now.:doah:

I'll type how I want smartass so anal LB. ha i think u need high risk therapy and maybe some jail time. to learn what a mouth of yours can do.
Peace out I'm done with you :wink: see ya at macs say hi :smile: