cl tote goat

so i checked on this nice little tote goat.........fully restored......but with a preditor engine.......was checking to see if it had the original throttle, and to my amazement the guy who has this for sale used to build and sell these here in albuquerque back in the day.........i may have found a new buddy.....

oh and by the way......this one is for sale........he has come down from 1500 and i think he will need to come down further to sell it........

There was a 780 Gote for sale around here for $1000 that was complete, and restored. Another frame/roller for 150.

If you can find a climbaway clutch from the guy, get it.

will do dave..........he lives in the mountains close to me.....he seemed to be intriqued by a woman talking to him about a goat........:laugh:

will do dave..........he lives in the mountains close to me.....he seemed to be intriqued by a woman talking to him about a goat........:laugh:
Well, at least he wasn't "intimidated!" :laugh:

Kustomkartkid needs a throttle that some of these machines used. I spoke with Richard Trotter yesterday, and the man is a wealth of knowledge on the gotes, and dedicated to preserving them.

From what I see so far, that Nova series (drive shaft) has a very nice ride. I read somewhere that it was the first shaft drive "motor cycle."

Take some pics, or post what this dude has for sale. :wink:

this is the bike he is asking 1250 for....said it was stripped and repainted......i havent seen the bike in person..........and i think he is asking a bit much....