Cleaned out carb and gas tank but now no gas is getting in the bowl

Thanks Restore kid I dont think my plug is made out of plastic, I think some kind of steel. I will take some pictures, I hope I was working on the same plug we are talking about.

Thanks
Mike

YES pics would help..

NOT THE LARGE cover.. There is a steel or aluminum bung plug, that is probably 3 times the size of a pencil eraser on the side of the carb.. That just corks off internal workings of the carb..

You are looking for either a little plastic cork 1/2 the size of a pencil.. OR the plastic plug is missing, and you can see the brass jet..

real small.. JUST ABOVE the bowl, like near the intake manifold, on the opposite side from the fuel inlet..

Yeah, thats it.. the litle brown plastic cork.. rite above the bowl, next to the primer.. one great big black circle, one real small brown circle...

Stab a screwdriver into the center of that plastic cork until it hits the jet.. Turn slowly until it drops into to place.. Screw it out...

NOT ADJUSTABLE!! HAS TO BE screwed in tight...OR damaged allowing you to leave it not snugged up..