cleanup/spare parts/needed some extra cash sale.

alrighty guys, my garage is a friggin mess and I could use a little extra $$$ to get some more things done. help me out?

all items are shipped from 33981

First line up... my very tiny lineup of Honda stuff. all of it came off a GX120

• Since most of it is junk parts, buy my tank and you can have the other junk for free... air cleaner assembly, and that stupid stock exhaust heat guard if you REALLY want it. :eek:ut:
  • Tank is VERY clean on the inside, no rust and no dirt. the outside has rust spots all around and needs a new paint job. cap and petcock are in good condition too. $25 plus shipping

• to start, ive still got that 3.5hp and all it's parts minus a recoil here.
  • http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/mini-bike-parts/64407-briggs-3-5hp-93202-parts-repair.html
  • all air cleaners and mufflers (I only have two filters that are first come first serve.)... $5 plus shipping ea. except for the rusty muffler, you can have that for free with any purchase. :lol:
  • tanks, the one minus a carb is dirty and has a lot of rust on the inside.... $5 plus shipping
  • the other is clean but has some surface rust, carb is in excellent condition. $25 plus shipping.
  • briggs 5hp sock head... $10 plus shipping
  • briggs 5hp side cover... $15 plus shipping
  • briggs 5hp crank with slide on gear... $15 plus shipping
  • briggs 5hp stock cam... $10 plus shipping
  • briggs 5hp stock flywheel does not come with key.... $30 plus shipping

^^^buy any of my briggs parts and ill throw in the lifters and that intake valve to the 5hp, unfortunately the exhaust valve is no longer with us :no:

• front, covered in old paint dunno about the chrome underneath... $5 plus shipping ea.
  • rear, also look like they've been rattle canned... they work they're just dirty, and someone on here could probably clean them up.. size is 12 3/4" if I'm remembering correctly... $25 plus shipping ea.

what you see is what you get, if you really want any of it I might just throw it in your box if it's lightweight. or make me an offer? but since I need a price im going to say $40 plus shipping for all of it.

Shipping prices on more than one item can be combined, I am also open to offers. someone help me out. :freakout:

:thumbsup: