Coleman CT forum group problem

Well if i was clicked yes on be8ng able to join there could be a little more action

Sigh,
Rex
I belong to the group.i have a ct200u,is scant on updates from members rides and general bs so i just post stuff under general forum or projects for major changes if you want..

Last edited:
About the only thing to do is start a thread under general mini bike discussion like coleman mini bike thread and subscribe and keep the thread alive w projects,rides,YouTube vids and general bs .sorta like making your own group within the forum..not enough activity in group.I'm going to soon redo my ct200u w predator 212 hemi kept mostly stock,tc,smaller, front tire and custom seat.i will post within said thread if you guys wanna do this..:smile:

Last edited:

SAS289

The group leader posted yesterday evening. This was the first activity since 12/4/2017. This group is showing having 70 members.

You have to apply for membership, then once approved you can post. But honestly, until Hent gets a sub forum up you are better off posting in the Mini Bike Discussion Forum. That's what I did with my build. At least there you can post pictures, and more folks will be able to see it.