collins mini snowmobile?

hey guys want to throw around a good question for you all,i have a honda 6.5 motor in my sons sled and i have done some mods to it,billet flywheel,rod.010,265dyno cam,26mm carb,ss valves,molly push rods,and a pipe built by rec motors,15cc head.so now i need a clutch to put on the sled.will need one that uses a brake band.anyone have any ideas?

I would love to get one of those for my boy....

Lucky kid.

I would go with the 252 torque cam from NR and a 22mm Mikuni Or PZ 22 from an Animal.

No help with the clutch here. Maybe a 40 series could be modified to hold a brake disk.

ive been looking at the draggin skin and really like the set up it comes with.and why do you think the carb is to big?i hope i can jet it to work ,thanks for responding oldschool,

anyone with an answer will suit me just fine.if it is a 26 then im just going to shelf it and go with the tilly.i dont have the time to screw with those carbs im looking to race when my son can and down time is not an option.

yea it was a cheepy of ebay 30 bucks to the door,im hoping its only a 22 cuz if not its too big and then ill throw it aganst the wall and buy a tilly and say to hell with it