compression

i had an extra gx200 clone head lying around.i then had the head milled .025(can anyone tell me my compression is?) and put it on and and it does not run as well as it used to(idles higher too) can anyone tell me what i will have to do/mod any advice will help.

i had an extra gx200 clone head lying around.i then had the head milled .025(can anyone tell me my compression is?) and put it on and and it does not run as well as it used to(idles higher too) can anyone tell me what i will have to do/mod any advice will help.
may be sucking in air from somewere. will it adjust down and not stall when u ride it?

i am pretty sure it is not leaking anywhere i am trying to figure out where the needles are to mess around with them but i dont know where to start can any one direct me to where i can find a diagram or an exploded view it would help a lot thanks

i am pretty sure it is not leaking anywhere i am trying to figure out where the needles are to mess around with them but i dont know where to start can any one direct me to where i can find a diagram or an exploded view it would help a lot thanks
if you're running a stock carb it doesn't have a needle.