Cow Mountain Wheeling Trip!

Went out to Cow Mountain yesterday for my buddies birthday and did a little wheeling. Had some fun crawling around the rocks heres some pics enjoy!

My girlfriend never tells me when shes taking pictures :maddest: excuse the face

My buddie started bouncing alot right here and broke his front driveshaft.

My buddie wheeled the rest of the day in 2wd and spun out on this icy road and couldnt get traction had to winch him out

Overall im extremely happy with how my truck performed never got stuck and i didnt break anything. Went on the most challenging trails and my truck just crawled right through them im very happy with everything. Everything seems to work perfectly.

Bryan : You know I didn't see a single COW on your trip LOL
But it looks like you all had some fun. My old friend Harold Nething a Powell owner taught me how to drive off road and I took my Dodge 1 ton maxi van into places where most weekend 4X4 drivers wouldn't or couldn't go.
Keep having fun
Steve :scooter:

Bryan : You know I didn't see a single COW on your trip LOL
But it looks like you all had some fun. My old friend Harold Nething a Powell owner taught me how to drive off road and I took my Dodge 1 ton maxi van into places where most weekend 4X4 drivers wouldn't or couldn't go.
Keep having fun
Steve :scooter:
And I would call those "HILLS"

So no real cows or mountains?

Next thing you know you're going to be calling those little toys "Trucks"?:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
Great photos, Bryan. My pals and I were in an off-road motorcycle race at Cow Mountain several (20?) years ago. I remember seeing trees full of vultures, and warnings to be careful of rattlesnakes and cougars.