craftsman 3.5 hp wanted

minibikefever

I have a few H35 engines that are missing their original tags -- and I have a 1970 model Sears H35 tag with the original rivets I could put on one of them. They're good usable, mini bike correct engines.
I think I owe you An apology I didnt know what the hell you were talking about when I posted an ad for a craftsman 3.5 motor, I didnt know tecumseh and craftsman were the same motor with different model numbers, the motor has a tecumseh decal on it, I knew nothing about tags and didnt know what you were talking about, I didnt even have what you were looking for and I ended up having the correct craftsman mo with a tecumseh decal on it and I guess the correct tag I think?, either way at this point of the game tags aren't really an issue for me, just trying to put a few decent good running bikes together, but Im hooked so I will be searching out whatever I can find in my neck of the woods, bikes, frames, motors and if I run into any of those h35 tags I will surely let you know, once again thanks for me a little knowledge inboard- outboard

capguncowboy

I think I owe you An apology I didnt know what the hell you were talking about when I posted an ad for a craftsman 3.5 motor, I didnt know tecumseh and craftsman were the same motor with different model numbers, the motor has a tecumseh decal on it, I knew nothing about tags and didnt know what you were talking about, I didnt even have what you were looking for and I ended up having the correct craftsman mo with a tecumseh decal on it and I guess the correct tag I think?, either way at this point of the game tags aren't really an issue for me, just trying to put a few decent good running bikes together, but Im hooked so I will be searching out whatever I can find in my neck of the woods, bikes, frames, motors and if I run into any of those h35 tags I will surely let you know, once again thanks for me a little knowledge inboard- outboard
No apology needed! I'm glad it'll work out for you