Cross roads.....with the job.

Ahh your a quick one! LOL I came here for a minute to try and get my sanity back. :thumbsup: My lunch was 15 minutes.........we are even. Actually I worked while I ate!!!:smile:
Well, if you're hanging on OldMiniBikes for sane people and sensible talk you are crazy!!!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Good bunch of guys AND gals here. Figured my post was safe here on OldMiniBikes and i would get some truthfull responses. Ive taken all the comments to heart and wont do anything drastic.
Maybe I need more sunshine?:facepalm: This winter has sucked so far. Not enough snow to ride, not cold enough to make the lakes safe for ice fishing. I feel like a caged animal.

Good bunch of guys AND gals here. Figured my post was safe here on OldMiniBikes and i would get some truthfull responses. Ive taken all the comments to heart and wont do anything drastic.
Maybe I need more sunshine?:facepalm: This winter has sucked so far. Not enough snow to ride, not cold enough to make the lakes safe for ice fishing. I feel like a caged animal.
I work in a hole.
How do you think I feel?

I would like to pour gasoline all over everything and let it burn some days.

But venting is much better trust me lol.

I hope you figuere out what you need to make you happy.

I need to figuere some things out me self.
I have enough ice and snow up here BTW your welcome to head north and join me in some -19c tonight ( fook me I am not used to this, been so mild up here to this day 2 shock ).

you might want to watch making any moves before the baby comes because of potential insurance problems, new job means new insurance and the pregnancy is considered a pre existing condition and may not be covered . but while your waiting scout things out get the baby born give them a polite notice and leave ,most job moves are always for the better if your already working.and all the jobs i left i always wonderd why i waited so long

you might want to watch making any moves before the baby comes because of potential insurance problems, new job means new insurance and the pregnancy is considered a pre existing condition and may not be covered . but while your waiting scout things out get the baby born give them a polite notice and leave ,most job moves are always for the better if your already working.and all the jobs i left i always wonderd why i waited so long
good thought but im on my wifes insurance through her work so we are good there!