CT200U just a Big Doodlebug?

I think i just realized that my Coleman CT200U is nothing but a slightly bigger Doodlebug , an Baja 200\doodlebug hybrid basically.
Not sure of this but as the coleman has no aftermarket following i'm trying to find parts from the many dealers in the Baja motorsports aftermarket..trying to figure out what will fit and what might not.

If any of you happen to have both a Coleman bike and a DB, are the steering\fork components the same?

Last edited:

trinik7597

I do not think it is the same frame :thumbsup: I thought it was to but when I saw one in person the coleman seems to be larger

I read on another thread that the brakes and basic drivetrain were same as the Baja 200. The frame looks similar to the older DB but i think its 5 or 6" longer for a 42" total wheelbase. If i'm not mistaken the DB is 36"?

I'd love to add taller and beefier forks, with suspension. Would like different bars on it too. I've seen several nice forks for the DB ...they'd be no taller i guess but they could be sprung and allow for me to add different bars. Maybe shoulda just bought the Baja 200 and been done with it...but.. really do like the look of the more traditional bike. Thanks for the replies fellas !

I haven't seen the Coleman bike except in BJ's. If the bars bolt up with a single long bolt like the doodlebug then the motovox front suspension forks should bolt right up. They have a lot of adjustability.

I haven't seen the Coleman bike except in BJ's. If the bars bolt up with a single long bolt like the doodlebug then the motovox front suspension forks should bolt right up. They have a lot of adjustability.
Thats exactly what i was kinda hoping for, thanks!
The steering neck on the CT is 5" long and 1.1" O.D. Not sure if that matches a DB but i'll bet it does. Fork length on the CT is 21" from axle to top of triple tree crossbrace. Would love to hear if this is a standard B forks dimension but i can also check with Motovox to see what they have that may fit. Don't want to install a shorter fork for sure, longer if anything would be great. Will find out, thanks guys!