cute widdle puppy dog

my friend just got a new dog. he's just under a year old and is mostly Border Collie from what he said. he already destroyed his Deicide hoody because he left some bacon bits in the pocket. :laugh:

i'm going to try to get out and see him this weekend.

he named him Vandal. :laugh:

Just remember,,,,, every time you buy a clone,, some guy in China can afford to buy a puppy for dinner. :chinese:

(Ducking for cover!!!!!)

Oldsalt

Looks like a fun dog! I attached a pic of my mut when he was a pup a year or so ago. In my avatar you can see him [sorta grown] under the vette in the lower right corner. He is the worst trained, and badly behaved dog around. I tell people that I don't want to own an animal that's better behaved than me. You still can't have a dog now that you're not in an appartment?

You still can't have a dog now that you're not in an appartment?
no pets at the new house. i'm sure we could if we wanted because we used this PM company before and the guy really likes us. he managed to get the owner to hold the place for an extra month for us. you really couldn't ask for more when dealing with a PM company. if there's a problem, you have someone there the next day fixing it.

the problem with a dog is i'd only get a Pit Bull or Catahoula Leopard Dog and i don't want to have to worry about trying to rent a place with either in the future.