Daytona 500

Anybody make itto the Daytona 500 I went partied an got rained out then they ran the race after the rain at night I didn't think it was gonna stop so we packed up an jr.win the race still had an awesome tine saw friends that I haven't seen in awhile it was great...

During the rain delay they showed a bunch of old time driver feuds and that was worth watching things from way back. Well Juniors excitement was refreshing to watch and how he past the praise on to his crew for their efforts
Steve :scooter:

I watched the start, then at the rain delay went to the garage and worked on the wife's ride. The went to a hockey game, got home, turned the radio on and they said they were just getting ready to restart. I get a call from a friend that told me to watch the race, it was almost over. I said, no, its last years race, they said no, its almost over. Go inside and watched the last 9 laps. Grrr. Happy Jr won. Radio was on tape delay...

Jr needs to buy the rights to #3 from Richard Childress. Or get back with him and run it. I think he is the only one that should run that number. Besides Sr.

Who knows what will happen since Jr's crew chief is leaving at the end of the year..

I'll be there for supercross in just a couple of weeks :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
I'll be there later in the week for the short track double header and the road races. I couldn't swing both weekends. My wife watched the 500 yesterday - well, she just left the TV on to see what happened with the weather- and she followed it on the internet too. I'm not on twitter, but she is and she said that many, many people were tweeting comments about the race, not realizing they were watching a rerun. :laugh: