DB30/212cc Exhaust Pipes from OldMiniBikes Warehouse

Hi Guys,

I occasionally burn my leg a bit due to the position of the stock Predator muffler.

So, I am currently looking at OldMiniBikes's 8" and 11" pipe/muffler combo kits with the screw on type muffler.

I think I have a pretty common configuration, check out the picture of my DB. Would either kit work without having to bend the pipe? If there is someone out there running one of these pipe/muffler kits, what do you think? I just wanted to avoid problems such as the muffler touching the seat, the handle being rendered useless or having the exhaust be too long. I just could not find any definitive info on which of the two would fit better.

Thanks for your advice! :laugh:

1.jpg

I don't think you have to bend either but not 100% sure. You'll get more burns with a pipe trust me.... I got a gigantic 2nd degree burn from aftermarket exhaust. Of course, I was pretty drunk...

I have the same issue with burning my leg. I ordered the same exhaust you are talking about. It should be here in a few days for me to try it on. It has to be better then that big ass box. I also had the worry that the big box exhaust setting my pants on fire!

They fit the old style DB but not the DB30R. You'd have to eliminate the rear fender on the R at the very least.

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

I just upgrade my exhaust using the upgrade kit #1 that has a fairly standard header, chrome screw-in muffler, and jetted tube for the carb.

It did not fit! The header goes on great, but the muffler sticks out too far, and it is so large in diameter that it won't screw in. I so had to take my muffler back off and install the header on its own. Hope that helps.

I just upgrade my exhaust using the upgrade kit #1 that has a fairly standard header, chrome screw-in muffler, and jetted tube for the carb.

It did not fit! The header goes on great, but the muffler sticks out too far, and it is so large in diameter that it won't screw in. I so had to take my muffler back off and install the header on its own. Hope that helps.

Oh! And where did you get your seat???

Get the seat cover from LXM Boutique on ETSY , less than $30 shipped and you'll get it Quick too , I've bought 2 and am very happy with them , she'll custom make it anyway you want !

That looks awesome!

I'm doing a rebuild from scratch, any idea where I can buy just the basic foam and mounting plate for cheap? Then I can buy a nice seat cover like this. Thanks!

if ya need a seat , 5/8 ( 1/2 will work ) plywood , t-nuts and some dense foam carpet padding is all you need if you wanna make your own , then buy a cover !