DB30 Oil Leak

Going to pull the motor off the frame to get a better look but my motor started spewing oil from the breather line I assume. Mine has the breather hose that connects to the air box and it left a pretty good sized puddle after riding today.

I know the stock lifan is junk but I only ride it a handful of times and don't really want to put any $ into it. Motor runs fine otherwise.

Anyone have any experience like this??

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I say check oil with engine on level to make sure not overfilled..unless laid engine down on side and oil pooled under valve cover..otherwise I'd say engine just worn out pushing oil past ..gl

Come to think of it the bike did fall down on it's side the other day. I'll keep my eye on it. Oil level seems fine when checked. Has anyone changed the setup of the breather tube to the air cleaner? I noticed the new ones have sort of a catch can system.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I did add a beather filter from auto store to one and just put a screw in the port on filter box if you not like oil going into intake ..just add a zip tie to keep from losing tube

Last edited: