Dellorto MB22A

Hello,
Just picked up a very nice MB22A carb. Missing the slide,slide spring and needle. Has a 260 atomizer and a 103 main jet.
Can anyone provide a parts break down with the slide, slide spring and needle numbers I need to make it complete?
Would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Joe51

Joe, I have an nos one directly sold by rupp. Pm me your email and I'll send pics with all the correct float, needle, hi lo jet, correct float cap and all that. I also have a complete rupp mb22a parts breakdown list with part numbers I can send.

Wanted to say thank you to Ajf. He provided all needed info to me to obtain as many NOS parts as I could for my MB22A resto. Even provided a float bowl top specific to this 68/69 Rupp option. Did a little horse trading for the top. I cannot speak highly enough of the members on this site.
Only one question remaining for me.. Did the MB22A originally have a plastic Sleeve installed where the carb intake mounted to the manifold? I am not sure, Just want to confirm. Diagrams do not show one.
Would appreciate a response either way.
Thanks again to Ajf
Much appreciated.
Regards,
Joe51

Don't know about the bikes he has built, however from my dealings with him on the MB22A detail. I could not have found a better person to work with. As much as I am in to mini's and have been since the mid 60"s when all we did is ride all summer long, I don't think I could have found the detail he provided to get it correct. Truly a great person & resource to me.
Will post pics of the start and end of this carb when done.
Regards,
Joe51

Don't know about the bikes he has built, however from my dealings with him on the MB22A detail. I could not have found a better person to work with. As much as I am in to mini's and have been since the mid 60"s when all we did is ride all summer long, I don't think I could have found the detail he provided to get it correct. Truly a great person & resource to me.
Will post pics of the start and end of this carb when done.
Regards,
Joe51
Please do!! Very interesting!

Joe, I have confirmed there is no nylon reducer/bushing between the intake and the carb on the mb22a rupp setup.

Much appreciated Aaron for confirming this. I'll be ordering from BWMS the repo intake. and cable. Note: I believe the original Velocity stack was chrome plated steel from everything I have researched thus far. Vs the current repop's out there that appear to be polished aluminum. I may have a source for the chrome plated steel version. Any confirmation from anyone before I pull the trigger on the repop version?
Regards,
Joe51

Joe, velocity stack is chrome plated steel. There's a place that has them but they may be out of stock. I'll check.