Dellorto UA19 S

My name is Robert, I have Black Widow that I ve owned for about 15 years. I never really got the carb adjusted properly so I put the bike in the corner and forgot about it. I tried today to adjust it but It doesn't seem to rev up like it should. It will start and idle fine but is very sluggish to move.

I believe the idle screw is the screw the is accessed from the right side and the mixture screw is accessed from the left side and the high speed screw has the T handle on the right side.

I don't know how many turns these should be turned out I'm guessing 3/4 for the mixture and 1 1/2 for the high speed.

I really could use a diagram of the carb indicating the correct screws and adjusting procedure.

Any good advice wood be appreciated.

Thanks
Robert

My name is Robert, I have Black Widow that I ve owned for about 15 years. I never really got the carb adjusted properly so I put the bike in the corner and forgot about it. I tried today to adjust it but It doesn't seem to rev up like it should. It will start and idle fine but is very sluggish to move.

I believe the idle screw is the screw the is accessed from the right side and the mixture screw is accessed from the left side and the high speed screw has the T handle on the right side.

I don't know how many turns these should be turned out I'm guessing 3/4 for the mixture and 1 1/2 for the high speed.

I really could use a diagram of the carb indicating the correct screws and adjusting procedure.

Any good advice wood be appreciated.

Thanks
Robert
bump

MB165

since you have good idle, try the high speed adjustment, sitting on the bike, its on the right side, just in front of the float bowl. idle speed is up top, at a angle pointing towards the left side and the idle mixture is on top pointing straight down.
the choke should be pulled out (off) to ride.
Where did you store it? any chance a bug built a mud nest in the tailpipe?