DIRT OVAL & TT COURSE RACE: Oct 10th

I wouldn't worry about it until Friday. They can't predict 3 days away never mind a week... Other than race days. Are they planning family fun days! Are we allowed to ride on those days? What it the schedule if any for the rest of the year? Any other places to ride?

Yes we can ride on family fun days its $30. or $40. for the day, ride until your arms go numb.
also those days make great test days for trying out motors,gearing,tires and any other things you want to try
plus seat time, getting used to the track. ill follow up with Roger and find out what he has planed for the rest of the year
but im sure there will be more race/ practice days also i will see about the end of the year banquet
im looking into other venues and places to ride outside and in. i think Monday the 12th is a family fun day just let me follow up with Roger this week

My new helmet got here today :thumbsup: And the weather is looking better for Saturday :thumbsup: And I am sick as a dog :doah: blackberry brandy and chicken soup tonight, day time cold meds tomorrow, I just hope I can work this out of my system :shrug:

Does that include the new pull start class? Lol
i have all the rules put together hope i didnt forget anything im going to copy and past it off my work comp.
so basically added pull start motors only ohv/flat heads mini's up to 6.5 hp trikes up to 8 hp plus the mods we talked about no reckless riding in the pits or track no off road dirt bikes