Drag Bike

mini99

I have a custom built drag mini for sale. The frame and fork are 1" 4130 chromolly, all tig welded. Douglas jr dragster wheel up front, Douglas 8x6 go kart wheel in back. Billet wheel hub, rotor hub, and sprocket hub. Alum 60 tooth sprocket. MCP brake caliper, Magura master cylinder. Dirt bike throttle, ODI grips. Custom alum. fuel tank and breather tank.

Motor... New dual bearing blueprinted Raptor block, stock iron bore. Stock storke. JE piston and new JE rings. New Dyno 98-EXP billet cam. New valves and guides, blueprinted seats. ARC billet flywheel, cylinder head, and side cover. Billet rod w/ new bearing. Fresh EC 368B Tilly, and EC billet intake.

The motor has maybe 15 min. on it. I don't have a clutch but it does come with 2 new boxes of RLV extreme gold chain. The frame is bare, no paint.
I purged the fuel system after I ran it last, and drained the oil.

I've got over $2500 in this bike, I'll let it go for $1800 OBO. Thanks for lookin.

I also have a starter I will let go for $100 Thanks

Last edited:

mini99

Yeah it looks damn good. Did you ever run it? If so how fast, and the distance.

I need a front wheel like that.:thumbsup:
Yeah, I ran it one time. I had some problems with the clutch engaging too early. We adjusted it and then it blew up (the clutch). I haven't got a new clutch yet.

My buddy has the same wheel and tire, brand new, only the wheel is 5 spoke.
I'll see what he wants for em if your interested.

mini99

That's the one. I've got a Kenda 2.50-10 on mine. He wants 110.00 for the wheel, new tube, and new tire. Same tire I have.

BTW, I haven't forgot about that tank. I've been workin like 14 hour days lately.

That's the one. I've got a Kenda 2.50-10 on mine. He wants 110.00 for the wheel, new tube, and new tire. Same tire I have.

BTW, I haven't forgot about that tank. I've been workin like 14 hour days lately.
i've got a guy that's interested in the Tec/TAV combo i have and hopefully he'll buy it tonight. if that happens, i'll most likely go for it.

there's no hurry on the tank. i've got another mini project that i'm working on now to keep me busy. i'm just riding the DB the way it is.

Lets rock. Come to Los Angeles and take home a S&W 500 4" unfired for the roller... Then go to the police station and register the gun...It's too much gun for me...

TT

PM me! :hammer: