Dual Bike Build

So i decided to put both the builds i have going into one thread. First one is a build i have going fo a customer and its gonna be sweet! The second is a build i have going for myself because its time to upgrade!! Its a lil indian saber all origional that i picked up from a member on here! I also got a ton so saber infor from another member:thumbsup: The frame is solid and all the key part are in great shape! Check out the pics.. Comment!! let me know what ya think!

Thanks -Andrew:thumbsup:

Color below

Saber Pics below:bowdown:

Lol i no man! i love workin on this stuff and as long as i have buyers ill keep building....but ill prob never sell my lil indan saber once its done lol:thumbsup:

cxbra

Nothing looks better than a set of black wheels on a mini! Im trying to hold off on painting my 6" go-power's.. I dont know how much longer I can hold out!

Nothing looks better than a set of black wheels on a mini! Im trying to hold off on painting my 6" go-power's.. I dont know how much longer I can hold out!
I agree!!! that bike with the black wheels will be a metallic blue... should be a very clean set up! Thanks for the comments! more pics will be up tonight!!:thumbsup:

Alright so i got all the parts for the customer's bike and i tore down my saber! I have no idea what color to go with on my saber...i mite do a black metallic flake withe lime green...but sugestions would rock! let me know what ya think!! :thumbsup:

very nice. I love those wheels (sabre). Cant wait to see it built. How about a metalic green? polished rims and polished engine block:shrug:

It cant get away from that green lol if u look up my last bike build it was also lime green with the flake...it looked great! but idk yet ill get some color pics up asap:thumbsup:

Ok, so i got a ton of parts in for my saber and i built the break for my customers bike....now im just waiting on a rear tire and ill be set!......check it out and comment!!!:thumbsup:

Soooo i decide to just finish up my saber so i wasent in 4000 parts! paint will come later and a matching rear tire is on its way...but its my rat ride for now:thumbsup:

Alright so i finished up my build for the customer....it looks great! color is a metallic blue...just waiting on a seat! tell me what ya think!!!:thumbsup: