El Burro sand and sno mini bike is $500 too much?

myjunk

I know that certain people would rather not give out value opinions, but I was offered this bike for $500. I'm sure that it hasn't run in years, but it looks complete. Thanks for your help. I know its a lousy picture, but its all I have.

Attachments

Triley41395

I know that certain people would rather not give out value opinions, but I was offered this bike for $500. I'm sure that it hasn't run in years, but it looks complete. Thanks for your help. I know its a lousy picture, but its all I have.
I've seen one in person and they are cool as hell. I'm glad it's not close to me, I'd definitely have another project. Go get it, you might never have another chance at one.

Looks complete. I've been putting a basket case Burro back together for a while now.. I'd buy that in a minute...go get it...

f4radar

I've come to think that for anything under thousand dollars the questions are more like:
1: do I want to bother it?
2: do I want to work on it?
3: do I have the time finish it?
4: what will I do with it when it's done?
5: do I have a room to keep it once I'm done?
6: If it tips over is it too heavy for me to pick up?

Last edited:

myjunk

Number 8 can I trade it? Here are a few more pictures of the barn finds. The blue one is a Brooks, donk know much about it. When I get a few more minutes tonight I plan on listing both of these in the classified section and see if I can make a rtade with someone. I like Rupps best followed by Honda ct70s. Thank you

Attachments