Exhaust Parts - Improved Category

Could do with an option for your KIT_HEMI-MINI-S1 with the two different manifolds, KIT_HCMBS the 8" version or KIT_HCMBTS the 11" version.

Not having the option forced me to buy the KIT_HEMI-KART-S1 which has the KIT_PM kit in it hoping it would clear the frame, it did not.

I contacted OldMiniBikes about the issue was told that no returns on parts of kits and given a link to the policy where it states if you want to return part of a kit and not the whole kit contact for authorization. Kind of a double talk.

Anyway, not happy but understand it's just business. Well I will definitely look at taking my business to whomever will sell me the correct manifold at the cheapest price and it may not be OldMiniBikes.

Thanks

Hi..viki I bought a Honda z50 gas tank in chrome from other seller of these on eBay...I did not know OldMiniBikes sold these or would have bought from you..Hent notified me you carry these in post i made about ebay issue I'm having with that part ..if i get no resolution from eBay and get refund i will buy it from you. This tank is buried in trail bike frame parts..maybe good to list under fuel tanks mini bike section..im using this tank on a non Honda frame..maybe Baja Warrior owners also be interested in these for real useable tanks..with little mounting mods needed..these tanks seem to move fast

Last edited:

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Found an exhaust header for Tecumseh on e-bay , yet can't find it on your OldMiniBikes site?

e # 191700010971