Extra 4 hp Lifans showing up?

Ordered a 4 hp Lifan 2 months ago for my wifes DB. It showed up a week later no problem.
Now all the sudden at the beginning of July and about a week ago 2 more engines showed up on my doorstep. Sent by the original shipper.
The first one they shipped in error and I called them about it. They said consider it a gift and keep it for free, OK cool.
So why did they send another one a month later and should I even call them about it????:eek:ut:

In the spirit of doing the right thing I would inform them, they will want to know about and correct their issues, who knows.........You may end up with another free gift!..........:smile:.............Tom.

Sell me the 3rd one. Unsolicited merchandise is yours to keep. Unless you're Walmart. They'll charge whatever card they can find that has your name on it.

I guess I'll call them Monday.
I paid using Paypal on the first one and have checked to make sure they didn't re charge for the extras. I have no idea who is getting charged for the 2 extras????
The company is called Discount Cleaning Products.

old-timer

Scamming Member
I guess I'll call them Monday.
I paid using Paypal on the first one and have checked to make sure they didn't re charge for the extras. I have no idea who is getting charged for the 2 extras????
The company is called Discount Cleaning Products.
Yeah it's the right thing to do :thumbsup:

I contacted them and got no response.:no::shrug::thumbsup:
Now to find another DB to put an engine in.
Free motors mean another project which means spending more money. I guess nothing is truely free.

george3

Ordered a 4 hp Lifan 2 months ago for my wifes DB. It showed up a week later no problem.
Now all the sudden at the beginning of July and about a week ago 2 more engines showed up on my doorstep. Sent by the original shipper.
The first one they shipped in error and I called them about it. They said consider it a gift and keep it for free, OK cool.
So why did they send another one a month later and should I even call them about it????:eek:ut:
Wait till you git their bill. LOL

Wait till you git their bill. LOL
That's just it. There is no bill. I payed paypal for the first one and have checked my paypal account for some extra charges and there has been nothing added.
Their mistake and they admitted it and hopefully correct it.
So far so good, no # 4 engine has showed up.:thumbsup: