Fast minibike ROLLCALL

Let me see those pics of the fastest minibikes you ever owned, along with engine specs and how fast you ever went in it,( OR THOUGHT HOW FAST YOU WERE GOING)

Let me see those pics of the fastest minibikes you ever owned, along with engine specs and how fast you ever went in it,( OR THOUGHT HOW FAST YOU WERE GOING)
briggsbuilder for some reason I cant download pictures in here, or in the photo sections. I know it's not my connection, might be the pixel size. Hey do you know if you become a supporting member if the site will automatically resize the photos for you. I know on other sights that a courtousy for supporting the site?

This is my little ranch rocket i have been playing with for a year or so. I clocked it at 34 mph. I had a 5 hp briggs then i put on 5.5 honda it went 34mph with the honda never got to clock the briggs.

You can see my MTD trail flite in my thread. A stock 5 hp briggs got it to 44 mph with the wind, and 43 mph against it. If I ever get it going again I will probly mill the head and do some other motor work to get it to go faster.

this is a rupp roadster i built for my buddie who wanted a powerfull mini but something for off road. so i built him this. its a 1970 rupp roadster 2 that i put the hustler decals on because this thing is scary fast. we had it next to a car and we were doing 55 on it! not kididng i am gonna do a vid soon when we get a nice day.

jeep4me

I just got my cheeftah out this past weekend and convinced my wife to follow me in the Jeep. I got it up to 42 mph, I weigh about 215lbs, I'd hate to see a 100 lb kid riding this thing.

It has a 5hp Tecumseh on it and I'm pretty sure nothing has been modified on it. It still has the govenor hooked up.

What's the white hose running from the carb to the left handle bar?
I'm assuming your speaking about MDB's mini. What that is is a remote air/fuel mixture device; pretty self explanatory. I don't have one, but if I did I would use it to lean the motor out on the big end to get by your opponet, and vise versa for the bottom end. Not to many people know about this speed trick.....a fine tuning piece really.

had it up to 37.1mph on the GPS before doing the straight pipe and K&N (not bad considering i weigh 270ish pounds). i broke the chain last weekend so that's why it's on the grip. i'm also moving in a week so the garage is kind of a mess.