fed ex sucks

i bought a kit from a guy to put a c4 into my 88 thunderbird and fedex said it got dropped of but nothing ever showed up to the house. and no one:censure: knows where the packages are.
:censure::censure::cursing::mad::mad2:

i bought a kit from a guy to put a c4 into my 88 thunderbird and fedex said it got dropped of but nothing ever showed up to the house. and no one:censure: knows where the packages are.
:censure::censure::cursing::mad::mad2:
I had a helmet shipped to me for paint...never showed, but FedEx said 'oh yeah, we put it behind your gate.' Come to find out the driver delivered it to the right address....WRONG street! Guess the guy figured he scored a new lid for free. Finally got it after the shipper started a claim.

MikeBear

Make them PROVE they dropped it off at your house! There are people that follow Fed-x and UPS trucks around, and snatch packages right after they are dropped off. So that's possible. However, they would have had to leave it at your house first. If they can't prove it, make them come up with the insurance, or tell them you are going to sue in small claims court.

Better yet, if you paid via PayPal, file a claim with them. If they can't prove they delivered it with a signed receipt from YOU, PayPal will refund your money.

I cannot remember if it was UPS or Fed-Ex but years ago I bought an upper triple tree cover for my motorcycle and had it delivered to my house. After waiting, checking on the tracking info (said it was delivered), and still not receiving it; I called and they (the shipper) gave me the address to the place it was delivered at which was not my house or the address on the shipping label. I recognized the street address and to my amazement they delivered it to the local Ruby Tuesdays restaurant so I went in and found the manager to ask if they had a box with my name on it. Sure enough, my package was just sitting there in the kitchen all opened up. Apparently I would have never got it if I did not track it down myself as the shipper or the receiver did not care at all.