Figure 8 Race...

rev106

On the 28th we will be doing a figure 8 race on mini bikes behind my
shop to kick off the 7th annual Choppercabras Halloween ride. I need
people to contact me who are down so I can get an Idea of how many
racers we will have. This will be a very short course so you won't be
getting any high speeds on this thing incase you're worried about
getting t-boned and having your legs broken. In other words, expect
the worst, but don't expect to get hurt.

Let me know asap.

Paul rev106@yahoo.com

www.atomiccycles.com

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I like your events, but I just do turns and jumps good. Besides I have to much power for that anyway.

I'll tell you what, I see that your in the crap talking mood. I'm going to let you ride my minibike the next time I see you. And I don't want you to wimp out once I start the motor up, just like Mike did. I will get it on video for the oldminibike.com users can see it.

Looks like I'm in.... Same rules as your last event? BTW thanks for the last one... That was f'n fun..

Last edited:

rev106

I like your events, but I just do turns and jumps good. Besides I have to much power for that anyway.

I'll tell you what, I see that your in the crap talking mood. I'm going to let you ride my minibike the next time I see you. And I don't want you to wimp out once I start the motor up, just like Mike did. I will get it on video for the oldminibike.com users can see it.
Yeah, talkinga little trash never hurt to get things going. I'll ride your bike, why not?

hey i will ride yours if you will ride my minibike eh??? my yz250 wanna ride that i dont think you will even be able to hold on to the handelbars before it dumps you

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
hey i will ride yours if you will ride my minibike eh??? my yz250 wanna ride that i dont think you will even be able to hold on to the handelbars before it dumps you
LOL, I ride dirt bikes all the time. Your to funny!

It's a totally different experience from a dirt bike, and minibike. I always have guys that told me I have been 200mph on a "Blah, Blah, Blah" motorcycle. But they get on a "governor removed" 6.5hp minibike and crash.:eek:ut:

MBD go show them how many times you can lap them.....they threw the challenge your way....take em up on it!! You have turns but no jumps to worry about

MBD go show them how many times you can lap them.....they threw the challenge your way....take em up on it!! You have turns but no jumps to worry about

You might be on to something. Ronald has a ton of experience drifting that drag mini around the corners in the dirt on slicks. He could flat track the figure 8 with the right gearing. :scooter:

I borrowed his insurance card once!!! YES IT DOES !!!
The non-English speaking psychiatrists at the revs HMO have done their best with me and I am still a half a bubble off
Jeff,talk some sense into me, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!:thefinger:
There is not enough time Eviloneannatwoannathree...

:smile:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
The track is way to little, and my minibike actually blast off super fast. It's just way to dangerous to even think about turning with.

I offered to drag race Mike with his gear shifting minibike. I was trying to give him a 100 feet head start. He wouldn't take it, so I offered him 150 feet. He thought about it, but still refused the offer. So I offered him one last time a 200 feet head start. But he came up with this excuse. "I don't think luck is on my side today"

So I just left him alone after that. The race was only going to be one of those city blocks out there. Which was about a 1/8 th mile long.

One guy jumped up and told me "I will race you" I said OK, and what you want me to give you. He said "nothing". I said well I'm at least going to let you take off on the starting line first. He said OK. So after we finished eating breakfast, we set the race up behind the restaurant.

I end up beating him by about 200 feet with me sitting straight up letting the wind hit me.

The track is way to little, and my minibike actually blast off super fast. It's just way to dangerous to even think about turning with.

I offered to drag race Mike with his gear shifting minibike. I was trying to give him a 100 feet head start. He wouldn't take it, so I offered him 150 feet. He thought about it, but still refused the offer. So I offered him one last time a 200 feet head start. But he came up with this excuse. "I don't think luck is on my side today"

So I just left him alone after that. The race was only going to be one of those city blocks out there. Which was about a 1/8 th mile long.

One guy jumped up and told me "I will race you" I said OK, and what you want me to give you. He said "nothing". I said well I'm at least going to let you take off on the starting line first. He said OK. So after we finished eating breakfast, we set the race up behind the restaurant.

I end up beating him by about 200 feet with me sitting straight up letting the wind hit me.
I'll race you with my soapbox car downhill [remember,I have no motor] down one of our courses against your drag race minibike,3/4 of a mile!
EVIL ED :thefinger: