finally i think this is worth it

What sort of build are you planning and why do you think this is good start.

"(CUSTOM) AZUSA FRAME 6.5 CLONE 14CC HEAD MILLED & PORTED, COPPER HEAD GASKET, BIG VALVE KIT, CHROMEOLLY PUSH RODS, 1.2 ROLLER ROCKERS, STAINLESS VALVES, ARC BILLET ROD, ARC BILLET FLYWHEEL,.265 MODIFIED CAM, 22MM MIKUNI CARB, MIKUNI FUEL PUMP, STRAIGHT HEADER, CUSTOM FRONT DISC BRAKE & TIRE 8 DEGREE TIMING ADVANCE FLAT TOP PISTON,CARLISLE SUPER SLICK REAR TIRE WITH CUSTOM SPACER, CUSTOM WHEELIE BAR, CUSTOM LOWERED BARS , LOWERED FRONT 3.5 INCHES "

Based on that I would consider this BP kit sleepy....
But without details mabe thats your goal.

i want a fast all around minibike to beable to cruise and jam when i need/want it too pretty much a mild/medium build nothin to crazy and somethin reliable the only thing i would want to ad is maybe a bigger cam and a tilly

I think you should walk before you run, I'd just throw a stock clone on it with a cheater spring on the governer arm to carb spring and see if it's enough. It is for me but I'm a crazy old man who has a 40mph Doodlebug with this setup, it'll wheelie as well. I know you're no newbie but if you've never owned a clone you dont realize just how much power they can make if you can limit the effect of the governer using this method. PM me if you want to know more!

ive had a clone and its was fast actually really fast its in my signature i just dont know what i want for sure and i thought that this kit would be good to start my build thanks for the input and what do you have on ur clone for it to do 40 with the gov on??

If I take the stop screw out and allow full throttle it'll float the valves and do 44 I'm cruising around the neigborhood and hitting a stretch that has no homes for two blocks. With a Bushnell sports radar gun it went 40 at about the third of the run. My DB is the older one with a 60 tooth sprocket and with 12/60 with 13.5 tires (turf savers) it will run and hide from my yellow one which has the 70 tooth and a spring. I did 30 on my daughter's orange one with a 3hp briggs with the airvane removed on knobbies, it has the 60 tooth as well. I can cruise at 5000revs with my current setup only a spring and a header which I've added a muffler to to add backpressure and quiet the thing some. I run a briggs 5.5 ungoverned with a small cam and stiffer springs and a rejetted carb on it sometimes that took it to 45 on the same stretch of road. These ohv engines make good power stock but if you want to go nuts then do it, you should read all the threads on different clone builds and decide what it is you want it to do. Some outfits will sell you the exact parts for your needs made to order, there are some good threads on it just use the search feature on the homepage under OldMiniBikes. You dont want something you're not happy with after all the time and $ spent! That's why I run mine stock, they're inexpensive and with the warranty it's a good option for me as I tend to push machines pretty hard. And I have had no issues with running this setup. Not trying to sell you on the deal, just by the discription of what you're trying to do it's a viable option. I'm gonna build one this summer after taking in the info available here and build a good 12-15hp pull start clone, I'll use a HF rather than a yellow clone to minimize as they're the same after being modded anyway.:thumbsup:

ive had a clone and its was fast actually really fast its in my signature i just dont know what i want for sure and i thought that this kit would be good to start my build thanks for the input and what do you have on ur clone for it to do 40 with the gov on??
I thought those were the specs on the engine you wanted to build, too much time in the man cave breathing in second hand smoke :cool2: my friends are going to hell!

no i had that engine on the bike i have in my sig that i sold to Strigoi and the motor i sold to TT here on the forum. which i highly regret doing hahah but live and learn now i just want basically the same at a lesser cost. ur setup sounds perfect for the mini i wana do for my girlfriend semms beginner friendly. thanks for your input.:thumbsup: