Finally, some GREAT NEWS!!!

was checking out this yesterday,cant Wait!!
one of my fav shows,cant believe the brits shot themselves in the foot like they did.

also waiting wondering which character they offed in walking dead,
n theres a rumour that negan offs 2 instead of 1.

I don't watch much TV but Top Gear UK and Dr who are 2 shows I rarely miss.

After the 3 left they took that show, tied a string on it, flushed it, pulled it back up, threw it on a pile of cow manure, and aired what was left. I think Matt Lablanc could have an automotive show but the rest of that cast should craw back under their rocks.

Im glad theyre back though i will probrobly never see it unless i can find it somewhere for free. It is quite depressing seeing them as old and gray as they have gotten.

I don't watch much TV but Top Gear UK and Dr who are 2 shows I rarely miss.

After the 3 left they took that show, tied a string on it, flushed it, pulled it back up, threw it on a pile of cow manure, and aired what was left. I think Matt Lablanc could have an automotive show but the rest of that cast should craw back under their rocks.
It took me one and a half episodes to fully swear off new Top Gear. It was horrible. I really gave it up not too far into the first episode, but watched it all. I decided I'd give it a try the next week. Watched maybe 10 minutes of it and never looked back.

Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May are back on TV!!
Yes its only on Amazon but who dosent have Amazon by now anyway!!
Are you just finding out about this?

It took me one and a half episodes to fully swear off new Top Gear. It was horrible. I really gave it up not too far into the first episode, but watched it all. I decided I'd give it a try the next week. Watched maybe 10 minutes of it and never looked back.

Are you just finding out about this?
Nope ...

Yeah....they may come back and do show..but hard to recapture your youth...sadly it will never be what once was...in the morning I get up ..wash my face..and look up to mirror and my head looks like a potato..

Yeah....they may come back and do show..but hard to recapture your youth...sadly it will never be what once was...in the morning I get up ..wash my face..and look up to mirror and my head looks like a potato..
I liked the show right up until the end ... gotta see it before you can judge it ..

And to quote Frank Zappa ... "I'm sorry your head looks like a potato"