First in England (possibly)

Hello from across the pond, Here is a few pic's of my project. After a good friend show'd me a pic of a custom Mini bike i just had to build one, Ive not seen another one in the country

Plan is to use is as a pit pic when i race my drag race Ford Anglia

I want to shorten the height of the bars and maybe the rear hoop!

ben

Thumbs up!
Have you thought about the rear lower frame when turning / leaning? Hate to see it bust welds and get "rashed" up. That thing is crazy low! / Cool deal.

Hello from across the pond, Here is a few pic's of my project. After a good friend show'd me a pic of a custom Mini bike i just had to build one, Ive not seen another one in the country

Plan is to use is as a pit pic when i race my drag race Ford Anglia

I want to shorten the height of the bars and maybe the rear hoop!

ben
Sweet, I'm in the UK too. Are you on the Rods 'n Sods Forum with your Pop?

Neck

Growing up is optional
Welcome, somebody from the UK posted a story about how they were crushing minis and pocket rockets, when they were caught riding them in neighborhoods. They were even encouraging people to turn the riders in!

Hello popdragin, thanks for posts. Rear components off kart? Looks like 25mm axle to me.

I am thinking about building a minidragbike and live rear axle looks like way to go. I was thinking probably go with 1" solid axle (kart components readily available USA). :thumbsup:

Good comment from Casey Davis.

Yer its all kart stuff on the rear, its a 30mm axle(it was cheap) I used to work at a kart track so knew what all the stuff was and how it worked,+ its really easy to buy here too(ebay)

here is a pic of the Anglia, run a best of 9.75 @140mph

Thanks guys,

Got a fair bit done today. Axle is now mount, made the seat base and mounted it.Front caliper tacked on

Also made the motor plate. waiting for the chain and sprocte to come and the bike will be complet.Pics to follow tomorrow

ben

Well the first sunny day we have in ages i try take pic's in out sun trap of a yard..

7hp clone motor should add to the fun. Should get it 95%finished this week.