Folding (modified) CT70

Okay this is a long shot but here goes...Years ago I was given a 1973ish CT70 by a family friend. He was a pilot and the frame of this ct70 had been modified so that it could fold in half by removing a bolt at the top of the frame and unplugging a connector in the wiring harness. This made it easy to fit in a small Cessna plane. It was pretty funky...had lots of quirks like only one of the blinkers working and revving faster when I turned left b/c of a too-short throttle cable...but it was unique...and it was given to me as my first motorcycle.

I was pretty young at the time, couldn't keep the thing running (actually, it never ran that great), so I sold it on eBay to a guy from San Fransisco for a fraction of its value. This really pissed off the guy who gave it to me, and made me feel bad. I really want to find that 70 (or one like it) and give it back to him.

If anyone knows of, or has, a 73ish CT70 with a folding frame modification PLEASE let me know, I will pay you what you want for it. I will even pay a finders fee to anyone who puts me in contact with someone who has one.

I found a photo of one of these modified ct70's. If this isn't my EXACT bike I sold, it was modified by the same person.

onda2.jpg

Actually I'm 99.99% sure that is the bike I sold! found it on planet minis...from a guy from the Netherlands! Which matches the description of who I sold it to.

Always looking for this bike! Contact me if ever found!