Foremost Decal

Hi,
Does anyone have the foremost golden pinto decal in jpeg, vector, etc form?
I need to print some for my 2 project bikes.
Thx,
Andy

Thx, I asked him and he doesn’t have any.
I’ll find a pic online and try to print it out somewhere
on glossy vinyl.
With these vintage bikes gotta get creative
on certain things...

Steve73

He doesn’t have an image file either. People are usually pretty helpful in these important matters. Lol..:thumbsup:

I have a the Foremost Mini Bike decal and the Foremost Golden Pinto Decals that Chipper originally made . Not interested in selling them but you maybe able to copy them to get more made . I need mine for projects I have to do yet . Picture is like the decal on my Sprite . PM me if interested in doing it .

I have a the Foremost Mini Bike decal and the Foremost Golden Pinto Decals that Chipper originally made . Not interested in selling them but you maybe able to copy them to get more made . I need mine for projects I have to do yet . Picture is like the decal on my Sprite . PM me if interested in doing it .
Yankee-Bears,

Would you be willing to scan the Foremost Mini Bike decal and send it to to at SUP2Kona@gmail.com?

Thanks-
RenoMiniBike

I will scan the 2 decals and send them to your email . I do not have a decal for the El Tigre , but I can take a picture of one on my bike if you want to make that one too ? Jeff