Frame!!

im looking for a frame or roller. nothing fancy just plain simple. i cant afford the fancy tacos so dont ask. i need somethine basic and really cheap. also unless your in maine im gonna need it shipped. if you have a cheap tote goat i would be so happy. well, let me know what ya got and maybe we can work something out.

I have frame with fork, and fenders. Nothing fancy. $60 and shipping from Michigan. Shipping weight 28-30# If interested, PM an Email address and I can send photos tomorrow.

Roller frame

I have a new frame I just finished,needs paint,has a new seat, ,brake levers,cables front and back,grips and throttle,z50 rim sand brand new tubes and tires,I stepped left side of frame for tav set up.Has flip up pegs,and a spocket.I put an engine I had on it for a test drive and worked well.All it needs is an engine,clutch and chain.$180 plus shipping.Thanks

Last edited:
sorry rex a little more expensive than i was looking for. it deff worth that it looks really nice i just havent got the money. and i will most likely be buying useng1's frame and forks.