Front disk brake mod

I asked the Baja service Depot guys for some help a while back.
I do things fo4r them and they help me.

Needless to say it wasn;t very long before a scrap 165 came up and they gave me a rear wheel.

No regretes, front drum rear drum provides more than enough stopping power

clone stuff :: 100_9791.jpg picture by Dougwp - Photobucket
I have a spare rear wheel and was going to do that but then I changed my mind, I rather have disc,I find the rear wheel brake sucks,that's why I'm putting a disc on the back when I get a chance.If you get mud in the drum,you lose brake(been there many times)and they squeek too much!I had to take em apart and clean them too often.

Front drum and rear more than doubles the stopping power.

For what its worth I can't complane.

My local Baja dealer has paid a great deal of attension to my build and provided most of my part OR aquired them for me.
They no longer sell the Chinese brake lining for the 165 because of the noise and fade issues. They also sand the hell out of the drums to get them into clean deglazed metal.
Not to take any credit for what Source 1 does and sells but there is a link in the nickel city between my 165 and what is done to repair them now.....

DrGadget - BTW, love what you did to the Mini Baja.
Thanks rob,the pics and video are a few months old and my bike doesn't look anything like that anymore.I'm still working on it and when done,I'll post pics of the work I've done on it.I want to keep it top secret for now cause I think I'll surprise a few people when its done cause I haven't seen anyone do what I'm doing.