George Barris Mini Dragger

Dan-E-boy

Its that time again to let some stuff go. I Have to get rid of half the collection by the end of the month.. still trying to figure out whats going but I did decide on selling this one..

up for sale is a George Barris Mini Dragger.. got it a while back and did a decent restoration on it.. the frame was in solid shape, it just needed a sand blasting and the foot peg bracket needed a small repair.. it has very nice original Astro rims (not the newer azusa ones) rear rim has the tabs for the sprocket. victor brake is original and solid.. new chain,clutch, grips,brake lever and cables... frame got a few coats of lime green paint and bikebudy decals. the engine got a new carb then was running before I took it apart for paint.. shroud needed a few holes filled.. the engine did not get a full rebuild because it was running good enough in my opinion.. I have not ran it after it was painted.. there is no oil or gas in it. custom seats made to match the original by AJaxMini. new tires and tubes.. I'm sure I'm forgetting some details but here is a link to the build thread http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/project-logs/102705-george-barris-mini-dragger.html where you can find alot of pics and info on it..

asking $750 for it. not shipping it because I dont really want to take it apart. u ship is the way to go if anyone thats to far to pick it up is interested..
please send me a PM with any questions or if interested.. thank you.