Go Cart Wanted in So Cal

Hi,
Am looking for a basic rear engine go kart. Don't mind doing some repairs and don't mind some parts missing including the engine. Something like the following would be great. https://oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/go-kart-chassis.167933/
Am in north San Diego County and work in LA one week a month.
Not looking for a racing go kart or anything too low or with the engine on the side. Not looking for a homemade deal welded together from bent sun shade parts. : ) Have decided against anything that would accept my spare 1X XR650R engine at some point. This is for my daughters to drive around at the dry lakes so a bit of clearance is great and parts that aren't allergic to dust and dirt is good too. I'll probably add tires that are a bit taller and wider than normal. Still, I'd like something worth restoring and keeping.
I had one in the late 60s early 70s that was a 1/4 midget style with a fiberglass body and all that. Was really slow though; just looked the part. Drove it for years at El Mirage and other dry lakes until I had one leg inside doing the gas and brake and the other draped over the top of the body.
For a good example I would drive as far as Tehachapi/Weedpatch/SLO to the north, and Phoenix to the east. Would drive farther west but my '17 GMC is having watertight issues above the doorline (a known defect in American pickups).
Thanks for reading!