GO-FAST parts forsale and some misc parts...

need to sell, buying a car soon so i need cash,
BRAND NEW genuine honda gx200 shortblock assembly.... $160 + shipping, shipping should be less then 10 bucks

18cc bare head, used... $25

genuine honda coil.... $15

Fan shroud, little dirty....$10

my dad has a commercial account so everything is SOO much cheaper, i shipped my animal motor for 12 bucks:thumbsup:
to where?

we have a commercial account with UPS and it still isn't anywhere near that cheap. i deal with this stuff daily at work so i know the prices for that stuff. i could maybe see $10 to ship an engine within your own state.

i'm not trying to argue with him. i just want to know how he's getting such cheap shipping. if i could somehow pull that off for work (i sell stuff on Ebay for the dealership i work at) it would be nice.

well this is what i do and it works like this.... i log onto the account, then make a shipping label, and i give the correct dimensions for the box, but i put the weight as like 15 or 20 pounds even though the motor is like 45, and when i bring it to the store they say, OK thanks and put it on the floor to get shipped lol, so yeah, i'd say its at most 10 bucks for this.:thumbsup:

no thanks. i'm not into scamming people/companies just to save a few bucks.

what happens when they won't deliver it because of insufficient postage? usually they'll want the recipient to pay the remainder of the balance before they'll deliver.

i'd be hahahahaing pissed if that happened because you tried to get cheap shipping. at least i know to never buy anything from you now.

hey. dont argue. The kid says shipping is under 10 bucks. call it a perk!
Sinner70, do you still think i was giving him too hard of a time? when it sounds too good to be true...

Last edited:
no thanks. i'm not into scamming people/companies just to save a few bucks.

what happens when they won't deliver it because of insufficient postage? usually they'll want the recipient to pay the remainder of the balance before they'll deliver.

i'd be hahahahaing pissed if that happened because you tried to get cheap shipping. at least i know to never buy anything from you now.

Sinner70, do you still think i was giving him too hard of a time? when it sounds too good to be true...
okay, first of all im not scamming anyone, or the company, i did it one time and i wasn't even the one filling out the form, it was one of my dads employees, and when i filled it out, i put down 35 lbs, the actual weight was 43, and if they were going to say anything they would have because i was in the store with them. they said it was fine, so im not scamming the company for a couple of bucks. thank you have a nice day buddy.

Last edited:
okay, first of all im not scamming anyone, or the company, i did it one time and i wasn't even the one filling out the form, it was one of my dads employees, and when i filled it out, i put down 35 lbs, the actual weight was 43, and if they were going to say anything they would have because i was in the store with them. they said it was fine, so im scamming the company for a couple of bucks. thank you have a nice day buddy.
which one is it?

i also like how you justify it because it was only a one time thing.

okay guys, i edited my post, i was typing fast and messed it up, idk why you are all going crazy over a cheap shipping price, if you don't like it, don't comment on the thread, i did nothing wrong here so i don't why you are all bugging out.

okay guys, i edited my post, i was typing fast and messed it up, idk why you are all going crazy over a cheap shipping price, if you don't like it, don't comment on the thread, i did nothing wrong here so i don't why you are all bugging out.
because you think it's ok to scam whatever shipping company you use to get cheaper shipping. that's what wrong.