Golden Pinto, Bird Rear Seat Bracket

I need a seat bracket for a bird or pinto that holds the shocks on to the underside of the seat. I have the front bracket, just need the back one. Thanks

I need a seat bracket for a bird or pinto that holds the shocks on to the underside of the seat. I have the front bracket, just need the back one. Thanks
I'll get ya one made , be patient a few days and I'll get it done for you ! You will have to drill the holes for the seat and paint it !

MCF2891

I'll get ya one made , be patient a few days and I'll get it done for you ! You will have to drill the holes for the seat and paint it !
Hey chipper if it's possible can you make a rear seat bracket for my bird too?

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

Anyway you can put a pic of seat bracket without a seat on it? I just picked one up and its missing the seat and bracket. I can make it myself but I'd like to copy a original the best I can. Thx

Anyway you can put a pic of seat bracket without a seat on it? I just picked one up and its missing the seat and bracket. I can make it myself but I'd like to copy a original the best I can. Thx
These are close , the front one may be off as I also had to completely make the entire mount with bolt tube .