got the speedway shrike

flpmurphy

Got the speedway did some trading no money out of my pocket. Here is the numbers on motor maybe its original to the bike.
H30-35 238h if i read them corret
Just gonna clean it up and leave it the way it is. It looks to be all there brakes work tank is super clean inside just missing air cleaner IMG_0999.JPG IMG_0998.JPG IMG_1001.JPG IMG_1002.JPG

flpmurphy

Took the engine to a good friend to get it going. Couldnt get the original carb to adjust. I need to take out the welch plugs its clogged somewhere. We stuck this setup on for the moment and the engine runs flawless. Real strong compression and no smoke.

Attachments

flpmurphy

Also got the grease buildup off the caliper and sprocket. Brakes actually work and was surprised the pads have hardly any wear. I also was surprised there is a boot still left on the jackshaft. Front shocks work great only thing left to do is put motor back on and leave it how it is.

Attachments

flpmurphy

Well was having problems with the original driver. It would engage while at idle making it die. I'm guessing the spring is wore out so i put on a comet 20 series driver and it works perfect. Now i need to find a set of grips my throttle grip split apart.

Attachments