Greyhound 6.5 hp

If you don't mind HF check out seller "taddwholesale". They sell alot of returned HF 6.5hp motors that are easy fix motors for dirt cheap. Good Luck
PS: They have 7 to choice from!

Last edited:
If you don't mind HF check out seller "taddwholesale". They sell alot of returned HF 6.5hp motors that are easy fix motors for dirt cheap. Good Luck
PS: They have 7 to choice from!
I would stay away form taddwholesale , its just my advice and you can take it however you want, but i HIGHLY recommend you read their reviews before buying.

Big Jim

I would stay away form taddwholesale , its just my advice and you can take it however you want, but i HIGHLY recommend you read their reviews before buying.

They are buying "salvage" trucks, items returned to the store by consumers. They buy trailers, some, sight unseen for $500-$5000 depending on the salvager and what the manifest says is in there,
Read some of the negative and neutral feedback, hidden damage, missing parts, etc.. no body is inspecting the items, all of the engines "have good compression"
Crap shoot!!

For the month...89% positive. 1:10 chance of it being alright.
Positive 8408
Neutral 50
Negative 44

pomfish

That is some of the worst feedback I have ever seen.
Ebay says they protect you, but they are all lip service, these clowns should be banned.
No way I would chance these trouts.
JMHO, your mileage may vary.

Big Jim

This one was left after I posted ealier.
WATCH OUT!!!

item not tested as stated Dec-15-11 13:56
13 HP HORIZONTAL SHAFT OHV GAS ENGINE TADD (#380389141685)

Its always "Buyer Beware' when buying something off Ebay or Craigslist and any website. I've bought 11 Briggs Inteks off Ebay so far and I always inspect the internals and overall condition prior to starting the motor. As a result I've never been disappointed with my purchase and I've got 10 great running motors now for alot less then new. Good Luck

Yeah..Like I said I thought about buying one from him but I only thought for 5 minutes lol..I will never knowingly buy from him..I just want a decent running engine

This is the second time I've heard this. I went to HF yesterday, and they are $149.99.

:confused::confused::confused::confused:
I picked up 2 the other day. I think the coupon for $99 is good until the end of the month. Limit 4 per coupon. It may have been an inside track flyer I got. But I definitely paid $99. There must be one online somewhere to copy. Randy