Gx vs preditor

Would you choose a gx160 or a preditor engine i know that preditor has more cc's but the gx has more performance parts and the gx 160 can alway be bored out.which is best for drag racing?

Would you choose a gx160 or a preditor engine i know that preditor has more cc's but the gx has more performance parts and the gx 160 can alway be bored out.which is best for drag racing?
Neither is for drag racing. If you want to drag race get an old briggs over 300cc's Depending on what frame you have you will have physical size limitations as to what will fit.

I have a 69 rupp Roadster frame and not a lot of room.

But I barely have enough room for a gx270 clone to fit. Thats 270 ccs at 9hp. with my gearing and tire height mine should be low to mid 60mph. Its not going to rattle your teeth on take off.....but still will have some low end.

If its power you are after and you have the coin...forget about small blocks and get a briggs big block with some compression and cam. You can buy 30 hp used Briggs all day long for 500 - 800. 4cycle.com is loaded with them. 30 hp on one of these little guys is whole different world though. :laugh:

If I were you... to get the most speed you can cheaply. You can buy a 9hp Lifan (clone) like mine for 140.00 Or harbor freight has the 346cc 11hp on sale with coupon for 249.00 right now. Its a big sucka though. Wont fit in mine.