H35 Crankshaft

JohnC

Were you able to get a new one through Tecumseh still? From what I have seen they are NLA.
No actually I was fortunate enough that a buddy of mine actually gave one to me. I'm not positive but I think one just popped up on ebay cheap and I missed it.

markus

No actually I was fortunate enough that a buddy of mine actually gave one to me. I'm not positive but I think one just popped up on ebay cheap and I missed it.
I just bought one the other day on ebay, might have been that one, didn't see a real heavy step/cut right off the fillet so hopefully it will spec out pretty decent when it arrives. Was still almost $50 with taxes and shipping so I hope its useable as I just used 3 of my good used ones up for builds and just picked up another H35 off ebay this morning in unknown internal condition which will probably need one since its a recreational/abused engine.

JohnC

I just bought one the other day on ebay, might have been that one, didn't see a real heavy step/cut right off the fillet so hopefully it will spec out pretty decent when it arrives. Was still almost $50 with taxes and shipping so I hope its useable as I just used 3 of my good used ones up for builds and just picked up another H35 off ebay this morning in unknown internal condition which will probably need one since its a recreational/abused engine.

Yup probably the one for $23 bucks plus shipping. I'm just trying to do a mild save on a H35 for a Powerdyne chopper and they broke the threads off the crank on the flywheel side. Luckily my buddy had a spare crank. Just waiting on my Lost rings from usps lol

Attachments