H35 Gas Tank Wanted

Need a Tecumseh H35 fuel tank for my early 1970's model Huffy Hustler rebuild. No black plastic tanks please, trying to keep bike original as possible. Send me a pic if possible of what you got. Thanks for looking!

Need a Tecumseh H35 fuel tank for my early 1970's model Huffy Hustler rebuild. No black plastic tanks please, trying to keep bike original as possible. Send me a pic if possible of what you got. Thanks for looking!
I've got a pant load of gas tanks. Like these vertical seamers.

Some painted...some primed... some straight in from the pickin fields....

I also have a lot of unusual tanks. Big ol round ones n such. But i see you wanna go orig, and i respect that.

PM me and we can chat.

If Johnny... doesn't have one like you want...I think that I have one like this , but its been painted yellow. But It is plastic.

Last edited:
Im having a hard time remembering one like that in metal.
Ok and you may be totally correct, I have never seen the tank, I purchased the bike without tank so I'm just looking for what is in the picture weather it be plastic or metal, what I am not interested in is a black plastic tank. If it's white then that's what I'm looking for. If it's metal then I can paint no problem. Just can't change a black plastic.

CarPlayLB

I have a metal tank if you are still looking. It has a center positioned filler though. PM me your email or cell and i will get ya some pics