H50 with.dog bone muffler

So up for grabs is an h50 there will be a few changes made be for shipping the OEM filter and housing will be on it and so will the vintage dog boneuffle it's out for sand blasting. But it looks dan near new any way.great compression and shock I checked that the hard way lol...or will trade for a 2.5hp side shaft engine

Attachments

Triley41395

This is pick up only in Akron ohio unless you arrange shipping I can drop it off at what ever post office you want and can print out what ever shipping label you want me to slap on it 200$

FunWithStuff

the OEM filter and housing will be on it and so will the vintage dog boneuffle it's out for sand blasting.
I can drop it off at what ever post office you want and can print out what ever shipping label you want me to slap on it 200$
Are you saying you'll ship out the engine before even getting the OEM parts back? Seems pretty questionable to me. Why are you even sand blasting the muffler anyways? Most people would prefer you leave OEM parts in original condition they are in.

markus

This is pick up only in Akron ohio unless you arrange shipping I can drop it off at what ever post office you want and can print out what ever shipping label you want me to slap on it 200$
Akron OH or Myrtle Beach, SC???? Because over on Facebook you are posting as a Truck driver living in SC on a fresh updated account less than 10 days ago right when you signed up to get on some of the mini bike and engine pages.

Akron OH or Myrtle Beach, SC???? Because over on Facebook you are posting as a Truck driver living in SC on a fresh updated account less than 10 days ago right when you signed up to get on some of the mini bike and engine pages.
what's that have to do with we're I used to live and.when I signed up for FB. Like I said it's a pick up only or the buyer can arrange the shipping them self I'm not doing it for them. And yeah that's what fb groups are for so ppl can join them and ask questions. What kinda wierdo stalker shit are.you into don't think. There can be anything shady what so ever if the buyer is picking the engine up or paying PayPal and then paying for a shipping label for me to print out stick on the box and send it out. Why does it matter to you? If your not Interested.move on. I'm not even sure I want to sell the H50 yet I've got a few H70s I'd like to sell first. One I just sand blasted and stripped, primed and painted, just trying to figure out if I can still get a new old stock position and rod. Or at least a set of rings. Then just pick the best looking piston out on of the other. Engine's even though there compleat so didn't want to go that route. You guys are so quick to judge ppl in this group. What's your fb I'll add you make it easy for you to stalk my page sense you have nothing better to do with your time. bet you could build one hell of a bike. In that time other then being creepy

Attachments

Triley41395

what's that have to do with we're I used to live and.when I signed up for FB. Like I said it's a pick up only or the buyer can arrange the shipping them self I'm not doing it for them. And yeah that's what fb groups are for so ppl can join them and ask questions. What kinda wierdo stalker shit are.you into don't think. There can be anything shady what so ever if the buyer is picking the engine up or paying PayPal and then paying for a shipping label for me to print out stick on the box and send it out. Why does it matter to you? If your not Interested.move on. I'm not even sure I want to sell the H50 yet I've got a few H70s I'd like to sell first. One I just sand blasted and stripped, primed and painted, just trying to figure out if I can still get a new old stock position and rod. Or at least a set of rings. Then just pick the best looking piston out on of the other. Engine's even though there compleat so didn't want to go that route. You guys are so quick to judge ppl in this group. What's your fb I'll add you make it easy for you to stalk my page sense you have nothing better to do with your time. bet you could build one hell of a bike. In that time other then being creepy
SCAMMER
Flush the toilet and watch the turd swirl.

markus

Lets quit pussyfooting and just come out with it...... @RuppRestoration is in fact good 'ol "Nasty Nate" Nathan Allen is a verified Felon that lives in Ohio with so many different alias it would take to much bandwidth up and it would look like a Phone book. He even has used his dead mothers facebook accounts to lie cheat and steal with. If you don't know who that is I am sure plenty of People on here and throughout facebook groups will let you know who he is and what he has done to them and other when it comes to scamming people,

Don't get taken, Don't even give help/advise to this douche bag..........even if a guy like this went "Legit" after a life of crime, a majority of the crimes he has done was in fact on all of you, He deserves nothing from this community. Hell this fartknocker has robbed people in the vintage K5 Blazer world, the Pontiac Fiero world, The Mustang Car world, The Gokart world, seen them even offer pre paid handyman services as well in the Ohio area, a real jack of all scams! One of the latest identities is Erik Merle, a Truck drivin' Son of a gun 'outta South Carolina.......Maybe a Truck stop lot lizard, but truck driver running across state lines? Currently I am seeing him on Tecumseh and Old school mini bike facebook pages, and I am sure he's got that name in and waiting for approval with many other sites, Hell probalby got a couple names brewin' and in the queue.

Need pictures as proof Here ya go !

IMG_4112.jpeg IMG_4113.jpeg nate scammer.jpg

Here is that add that showed up 10 hours ago, after the one about Rupp chopper, rascal, cub, c220 (incidentally using a photo I took in My shop of a bike I used to own many years ago, that is posted to this site) was removed, which of course goes right along with the BS this latest name hes using on here as he was posting about those style bikes just a week or so ago.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1368019987395107/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp:cc54f513-c97c-4186-bb54-a3ed8f486246

Here is The Erik Merle FB account thats hot off the presses

thumbnail (24).jpg thumbnail (23).jpg thumbnail (22).jpg

Last edited:
It’s 2023 and there is sooooo many guns out there if you track the guy down just be carful.
Oh no bud that was me 20 years ago…..I have an old riding buddy up there and he and his son are recently onto mini bikes and looking for a h50…. His boy works for summit county as a deputy sheriff….I’m sure if it’s legit he’ll buy….

Thepaetsguy

Oh no bud that was me 20 years ago…..I have an old riding buddy up there and he and his son are recently onto mini bikes and looking for a h50…. His boy works for summit county as a deputy sheriff….I’m sure if it’s legit he’ll buy….
Good idea getting a sheriff involved yesterday before it’s to late. We never did get an update on hill Thai on the scout and many other pages. He got two different people for over 1K in one day. the sheriffs “were” involved but I think the gent who was talking to the sheriffs had an over bloated dream of what the cops were actually gonna do about it. Because for the longest time he was very open and loud about his working with the police to find the guy. I haven’t seen any of his posts lately. if I had to guess he lost hope and nothing was done?