Harbor Freight breaker bar?

Im going to need a new 1/2" breaker bar soon and hf is having a sale on theyre 25" piece for $10 in a couple weeks. Does anybody have one is it worth the trouble or am i going to be bringing it back every time i use it? And that brings me to my next question. How is their lifetime warrarnty exchange policy? is it an in store swap no questions asked kind of deal or just a hastle. And do they exchange it for a new item if they no longer sell the exact one you broke? As you can see i never bought any of their hand tools before and so I thought this might be helpfull to others also. Seems like they are decent quality at a great price but when i go for the breaker bar its because I need the strongest tool i have and it better work :laugh:

I have a very similar one that i bought at a car show where they set up all the tools for sale. I think I paid like $12 for it but it looks almost identical. I think the brand name on mine is Cal-hawk. I have used and abused this thing, a buddy borrowed my first one and was trying to remove lug nuts on a truck with it and twisted the 1/2" drive tip off of it but he also had a 3' cheater on the end of the 25" long breaker bar. Somebody had ran the lugs on with a very high torque impact, we got most off until it broke.

Well worth the money in my opinion, why pay $80-$120 for a stupid brand name one!!!!

I have one and have yet to break it. But with any tool if you use it beyond its design or intended use it will fail. I have extensions from HF that are 20 years old and haven't broken any of them but did break my Craftsman,lol.

Alrighty hopefully i find a good one between now and the sale. Today I was at a yard sale and got a stack of tools for 15$ no breaker bar though. Got an IR random orbit sander and a mac sander. 3/8 and 1/4" s-k socket sets like new, brand new in box greenlee square knockout punch, a couple estwing hammers, new muffler pipe cutoff wrench, some new craftman hose clamp pliers and snap ring pliers, and another s-k 3/8 ratchet and nice big screwdriver. Probrobly a couple more things but i forget. Anyhow it was a good deal i probrobly should have bought more

I have one of their BB's and I use it to torque barrels into the FAL receivers using an adapter. I've had to use a cheater to increase the force at times. It has never failed.