Has anyone seen this carb before?

Came off a Tec of unknown size (I have to write the serial numbers down), but made my HM80 look small. I'm posting it here, because its a Walbro carb with a fuel pump attached. Its just massive. There are no serial numbers or numbers of any kind, hence this thread. Its cool, just looking for a bit of info, as it needs a re-build. Cheers, and on to the pictures

only marking on it

Last edited:

C9H13NO3

Came off a Tec of unknown size (I have to write the serial numbers down), but made my HM80 look small. I'm posting it here, because its a Walbro carb with a fuel pump attached. Its just massive. There are no serial numbers or numbers of any kind, hence this thread. Its cool, just looking for a bit of info, as it needs a re-build. Cheers, and on to the pictures

only marking on it

Whats the bore size on that thing? It looks pretty big..

won't have my calipers until tomorrow. It could suck a sparrow up though. Can't even find my tape, so this is the best thing I have at the moment.

On the throttle plate, the choke plate/opening is waayyy bigger. I'd guess an inch???

The Tec it came off is a farking beast too.

Well the best I could come up with is a carb that looks alot like it used on a Tecumseh HH150-170001 series motor. Also if you look at Ebay item 380202542796 that carb is alot like yours but without the vacuum fuel pump.Model is 632205C replacing model 631680. Hope this helps some.

Thank you Bill. I found a few video's with the carb in it on the tube. On a 1970 sears suburban super 12 (had a HH120 iirc), and a couple Boglins from the 70's with HH150's. Ordered a rebuild kit for the carb, but am having a hard time finding one for the fuel pump. I could go throw away plastic ones, but I like the old metal re-buildable ones.

65ShelbyClone

won't have my calipers until tomorrow. It could suck a sparrow up though. Can't even find my tape, so this is the best thing I have at the moment.

On the throttle plate, the choke plate/opening is waayyy bigger. I'd guess an inch???
http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/oo231/falcone_850/P1160639.jpg
The important part is the venturi diameter, which doesn't look that large to me considering how big the carburetor is otherwise. I had the carb off of a 12hp OHV Tec that slung a rod and the venturi was an easy 1.00" I.D., yet it wasn't externally as large as the Walbro you have.:rockon: