Header thread:

Here's what I had to do to fit that Robertson torque tube to my Predator engine:

Here's a woven spark plug end cover (1x end snipped with HD sissors) and AGK 2x stage header:

MB165

Those are some nice pipes guys.
Heres one I built for my minibaja. I started with a AGK flange...those are really nice quality. I used 1-1/8" od tube, ovalled just a little and recut the recess in the flange to accept the pipe. it steps up to 1-1/4" at the junction. Rev it up to 6500 and let off, sounds just like a Harley.

I also had to drill out the holes for the larger studs. Maybe the one I got was a bad batch as stuff happens.

I recently got a header kit from ProMod & my race car engine builder is a long time header maker too. I'm going to show him my clone & predator engine & see what he thinks a better way to design & build a header for these.....:grind:

Here's a few I have laying around, I've been making the stainless piped ones, and on the big one the OldMiniBikes emblem is stainless and welded on. I have one with that threaded end on my bonanza and I alternate between open, a muffler and a large baffle with steel wool wrapped around it.

Dude. . . Not to say your experience with AGK will be the same as mine. But I ordered a whole bunch of stuff on April 14th. Just yesterday I called for the 2164293649325th time to check the status of my header, and they once AGAIN told me it was on back order. And that it would be ANOTHER 2 :censure: weeks. Do yourself a favor and cancel that order. And go with hotrodminibike.com
The site may not look as official as AGK, but the customer service is amazing, and they wont BS you.

I ordered my header from hotrodminibike on monday, and its already almost here. Should be here friday. :thumbsup:

:2guns: AGK
Yea AGK kinda sucks with customer service. After i ordered a part they told me it was backordered....still waiting Hot Rod is great with me so far

The exhaust on the CA model is different than the one they sell in AZ.
Yes, but the flange is the same.

AGK dual stage header.... I got one but I was so upset on their 2 month wait for my parts I have not touched it yet. IMO you'll have to enlarge the holes as Predator has larger studs. See me post at the front of this thread.... :thumbsup: