Heald Super Tryke

Due to my daughter being a little spoiled I have to sell my new to me Heald Super Tryke. Wife just told me how much graduation and prom are going to cost so now is the time to start trying to come up with the cash.

Things I have done to this... New belt, cleaned carb with new float and oring/gasket, new fuel line with inline filter, cleaned gas tank, new points and condenser, new throttle control and cable, new kill switch (not hooked up yet), cleaned and put a coat of paint on the blower housing.

This one has the 8hp Tec motor on it. Tires are dry cracked but 2 of them hold air good and the other one holds air at least overnight. It is a true barn find and it shows. Will need a lot of polishing and painting but is complete and seems to be pretty solid otherwise.

Located near Terre Haute Indiana. Asking $575. Can help with delivery within a couple hundred miles for gas/soda money. Will be the end of next week before I could do that though.

Any questions feel free to ask away.

The rear fenders are off of it right now and It has a Plastic cover for the TC. Has a new belt and will come with a spare belt also that is new.

Thanks in advance for any interest,

Lugunt
aka Darrin