Hello, new to the forum.

Hello, new to the forum. Thought I would post some pics of our Father/Son project. Motovox MBX11 predator engine swap. Removed the 79cc engine and replaced with Predator 212cc. Wow, what a difference. Bolt on performance parts include: header, air filter, racing spark plug, upgraded carb jet and e-tube, RLV open/modified muffler, 12T clutch. Currently running stock rear 75T sprocket. I have a sprocket adapter and a 60T split sprocket to install to try and tame this wheelie monster a little. Currently tops out at about 32mph before governor kicks in. Originally got this minibike for my Son when he was 8, he is now almost 13. Still need to find or fabricate clutch and chain guard.

Attachments

Welcome. This is a great site. :thumbsup: That looks like a fun project, and just the ticket for a 13-year-old. On my Predator, I unbolted the recoil assy from the shroud and rotated it to make the starter handle point to the rear instead of forward. That makes it much easier to pull the rope when straddling the bike.

Hello and welcome! Hold on to that MBX11; they are hard to find. The front forks are very desirable because they are pretty much a bolt-on upgrade for most Chinese minibikes. Last time I saw any for sale, an eBay seller had 3 complete fork assemblies priced at $225 each.