Help Identifying

Please help me. I have searched through the info listed on this site and cannot for the life of me figure out who made this. It is a fully suspended model, with the rear shocks supporting the lower half of the frame and the front of the lower half on bearings in the front. I figure the picture of the front will jog someones memory LOL. I received this unit for repair. Notified customer that the frame was broken ( half the hinge was gone on the front ) and due to liability reasons I could not let it leave my shop running and he didnt want to pay me to fix it. He would also have to sign a waver releasing my company from any liability. He did not want unit back. So, having access to a CNC Plasma I cut new lower frame rails, dropping the center section ( motor mount area ) down 2 inches allowing for a larger HP engine to fit. It only came with a 3HP B&S. So this is how far I have gotten. Mocked together because the 5 HP I was using for mock up is a short shaft. So, hopefully ya'll are still awake and can answer me this... Who made this and what year.....:smile:

tomsprops

That's a AGGIE BIKE named after two time Hall O' Famer( Indy and Motorcycle) J.C. Aggjainian . It was made in conjucntion with King O Lawn Lawn mowers . Look over at minidoodle.com for the whole story . Very cool & funky bikes . :thumbsup:

Thank You very much. i will search that site out. It has been fun designing and cutting new frame rails for it. Looking forward to the doctors bills I get from it :thumbsup:

Thanks again