Help to identify?

Xero

I bought this bike several years ago and it's still going strong... However, the seat has worn out and needs replacement and so have a few other things such as the footpegs.

Ignore the motor. It's a 212 predator that I put on it. Not sure what it had stock, as it was ruined and scrapped when I got the bike.

I'm trying to pinpoint what model this bike is so I can order model specific parts for it. Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:
I bought this bike several years ago and it's still going strong... However, the seat has worn out and needs replacement and so have a few other things such as the footpegs.

Ignore the motor. It's a 212 predator that I put on it. Not sure what it had stock, as it was ruined and scrapped when I got the bike.

I'm trying to pinpoint what model this bike is so I can order model specific parts for it. Thanks!
The DB30 seat isn't offered anymore to my knowledge, but if you want a simple bolt on that's inexpensive, the Azusa long seat is a direct fit from what I remember...

Xero

Thank you guys so much! Yes, I bought the footpegs off Amazon a few years back, that was one of the things missing when I bought the frame... They weren't nearly close to fitting so they're spaced with a crap load of washers. (lol). If anyone has any recommendations on a website, or even a model of frame that has compatible parts for this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again boys!

Last edited: